- Because of restricted funding we can only offer advice to Maidstone residents.
- If you live outside Maidstone, please contact your local Citizens Advice
- If you need help quickly try our self help page.
- We need to record some client data to help with your enquiry, and GDPR regulations allow us to do that.
- We aim to respond within 7 working days.
Citizens Advice Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint about our service which was not resolved on the same day, you will may wish to start the formal procedure by writing to the CEO at Maidstone Bureau, 2 Bower Terrace, Tonbridge Road, Maidstone ME16 8RY. Here is more information about the Citizens Advice complaints procedure.